Bathroom Werx…the perfect business for those with an interest in DIY and remodelling
Join our successful and long-established business specialising in bathroom makeovers in its 35th Year of Operations
Established in 1986, the Bathroom Werx Group is Australia’s leading bathroom makeover specialist with over 35 years of experience.
The market for Bathroom Werx is huge. Every home has a bathroom – most homes even have two! Then there are hotels, apartments, office buildings, etc.
Bathroom Werx Franchise Opportunity
Becoming a Bathroom Werx franchisee allows you to get into business for yourself and grow your own multi-van operation making a SIX figure income.
Demand is so high that our franchisees Australia-wide are continually booked out for weeks ahead.
As a Bathroom Werx franchisee you will enjoy the sales, marketing, operations support, and backup of an experienced and proven team.
On top, if this Bathroom Werx will:
- Schedule and confirm all your jobs for you each day
- Invoice and collect debts on your behalf
- Answer all telephone enquiries
- Implement all your advertising and marketing
This leaves you free to concentrate on “making an old bathroom look like NEW again” for your customers so you make more money.
Benefits of Bathroom Werx Franchise
The secret to the success of Bathroom Werx is their unique technology that allows bathrooms to be restored to ‘as-good-as-new’ condition in as little as one day at LESS THAN a THIRD of the cost of a traditional renovation.
Other benefits include:
- All your work is booked in for you every day from our National Head Office.
- You’ll benefit from both the local marketing and national experience you need to help ensure your success.
- Comprehensive head office support minimises your on-and-off-the-road paperwork.
- Advertising, quoting and booking is centralised, meaning there’s no need for you to set up an expensive infrastructure – office, showrooms, phone systems, computer networks, etc.
- We’ll even do your invoicing and collect debts on your behalf. And when you want to have that well deserved holiday, we’ll mind your business while you relax.
- Rather than creating scores of one-person operations, we assist you to recruit and train apprentices through our own Registered Training Organisation which has a nationally recognised apprenticeship training program, so you can transform your business into a multi-van operation with massive earnings potential.
- Our ‘Three Tiers in Five Years Business Plan’ will grow your business from ‘a man in a van’ operation to a business owner managing your own Team of Bathroom Experts!
How much does a Bathroom Werx franchise cost?
Your investment in a Bathroom Werx franchise is $45,000. Most franchisees have a return on their investment in less than ONE year!
Your franchise fee includes the following:
- The four-week training program at our Melbourne Head Office
- All plant, equipment and starting stock
- Uniforms, stationery, marketing materials and vehicle sign writing
All you need to provide is:
Approx. $15,000 working capital for you to use in the day to day running of your business
- A suitable vehicle
- Your own insurances
- Mobile phone, computer and internet connection
- Business and Legal fees to enter into a Franchise Agreement
What we look for in a franchise
To become a Bathroom Werx franchisee, all you need are basic handyman skills, we will teach you the rest, and most importantly a desire and determination to be in business for yourself and to be part of a professional team that is the leader in bathroom renovations in Australia!
Where we are recruiting
Franchise territories are available Australia-wide including:
- Victoria: Bendigo, Wangaratta, Mildura and Traralgon
- New South Wales: Albury, Central Coast, Newcastle, Dubbo, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Wagga Wagga and Tamworth
- Queensland: Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Rockhampton, Mackay, Cairns and Bundaberg
- Western Australia: Perth, Broome, Geraldton and Albany
- Tasmania: Hobart, Launceston and Burnie
- Northern Territory: Darwin and Alice Springs
- South Australia: Adelaide, Gawler, Barossa Valley and Murray Bridge
Contact us to receive further information on a Bathroom Werx franchise